Ticket #2 (new defect)
|Reported by:||mtmoore||Owned by:||mtmoore|
Description (last modified by nlmills) (diff)
There is an issue with acache thrashing / effectiveness.
- If optional attributes are part of a getattr request, and are not defined, when the client looks in the cache for the attribute it will consider the lack of optional attributes as a cache miss.
- The size attribute is retrieved by itself and causes the other cached attributes to be invalidated (since any update to the acache invalidates the existing entry).
- no attribute masks used to confirm attributes in the cache
- modify the acache update behavior to merge existing entries and new entries
- remove the delineation between static and non-static attributes
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.